Change

12:49:00 PM

Don't mock those who start practising in Ramadan, this might be their turning point just like you had yours one day.
~Dr. Bilal Philips

So how has things been after my hijrah?

Well to be honest, it was nothing like how I'd imagine. people come asking me all type of questions (except my non-Muslim friends). Or people give me the weird look. Perhaps I was not popular in the office. Well, the good side of it, I could walk along the walkway with ease.

But I did encountered with a question which I think no one should ever asked. "So pakai untuk bulan Ramadhan je ke?" Tell me, what do you say to a person who just changed into a new leaf? Do you say "Eh, nampak cantik" or "Amboi lawanya" or "Alhamdulillah dah bertudung". People are so hard to please but then again, I think for whom did make this change? I kept reminding myself over and over again.

Sometimes question like this make you think for a second "Am I not worthy to change?" I know it's a psychological thing but the person who has to go through it may feel it differently.

Words are sharper than knives. I told you've heard this saying somewhere.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram