Product review : Garnier Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo

9:29:00 PM

I have naturally thin hair therefore finding the right shampoo is very important in making sure that my hair doesn't fall off much because I don't want to end up being Boldy Yong. I'm not a big fan of any particular shampoo brand. They're mostly trial and error usage. 

During my trip to India, I bought a few local brand products like the Himalaya. Known for its natural ingredient. I also bought myself a bottle of Garnier Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo (which I think I should have bought more). This was not my first time using this brand. I have tried Garnier previously during my stay in Colombo, Sri Lanka. I bought because I did not bring my own shampoo and I loved the smell and the texture. Your hair smells good the entire day. I never had the chance to use it again in Malaysia until my recent trip to India. I was like one hell of a jakun.

So what do I love about this shampoo?
Firstly, the smell. It smells like a mixture of fruits and coconut in one bottle. Secondly, because of all the shampoo that I have tried (even Himalaya) Garnier works the best. I still have dropped hair when combing but only a a few strands not chunks of them. The smell can long the whole day and my hair felt so smooth the whole day.

"Enriched with the goodness of Olive , Almond, Coconut Oils and fruit vitamins, Triple Nutrition Range nourishes and strengthens hair from scalp, through lengths to tips, leaving hair strong, nourished, shiny and manageable."

Garnier recommended to use this shampoo together with the conditioner but I rarely use conditioner. Even without the conditioner, it still works amazingly.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram