Getting a hang of it

9:06:00 AM

I've never been a coffee lover but Juan is. It started off after we got married that I became so hook up with coffee. In fact now I drink coffee every single day. Even on some weekends. Juan buys packets of coffee for him to bring them to office and some to stock up at home.

I love coffee with more sweetness and milk froth and ever since I have been changing all kinds of brand but none that suits me. Just to find 'the-one'. Until..........I found the new Nescafe Blend and Brew. It was recommended by a colleague of mine. Since then, I'm sooo hooked up with this every morning.

Nescafe Blend and Brew is freshly brewed coffee with milk and natural sugar. It doesn't taste very strong but it sure give you the addiction that one cup is never enough. The taste is slightly different from the old Nescafe 3-in-1. The new Blend and Brew also comes in 3 different flavor ; Original, Mild and Rich. I prefer mine Original. How about you?

You can follow their pages for more exciting updates ; Facebook, Twitter, Homepage and YouTube.

Disclaimer : There was no animal harmed in the making of this post. Only a little terrapine forced into becoming a model :-). Meet Leo.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram