Friday love

12:43:00 PM

I was reading one of my favorite blog and her latest post was about giving advise to friends. Indeed, I too have learnt a lot about friendship. If I were to look mine, although the number of good friends I have can be counted by fingers, I'm still grateful that these are the group of people who has been inspiring me to be who I am today. Closer to God.

Giving advise to a person can be either good or bad. Looking at how that person take our advise. Some can be very offensive but some take it with open arms. In my case, most people that I approached took my advise offensively. Maybe because my approach was a bit harsh.

Different people has their own way of accepting advises. To look back in a positive way, a person will not waste their time giving their advise if they don't care about you. So, no matter how harsh the advise sounded like, see it in a positive perspective.

"Those who love us will correct us."
Abdulbary-Yahya





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram