Contented

9:14:00 AM

It has been a while since I receive guest at my house and last weekend was an exceptional one. Ever since I moved to the house that I lived in, I rarely have people visited me and it made me happy knowing that my relatives are coming down to stay over the weekend.

I love having guest over at my place. The feeling of people coming over make me feel contented. I've never host any event at my home but I would like to do that some day. It's nice to have some commotion and noise over at your place. It breaks the silence that only me and Juan who created the noise most of the time

I have a small family circle and my niece and nephew are the 2nd closest people apart from my cousins. I watched them grow up and I would want my kids to be as close as possible with them as how I was with my cousins when we were little. I don't want to see the bond that my dad worked hard to bind lose its grip over the years. I have seen people who lost touch with their relatives and end up living alone therefore I do not want my kids to go through that.

I come to realize that I should be grateful with the family members I have. We came from different background but our veins contain the same blood. I cannot be more thankful to Allah for the people I have by my side. 

Family does not consist parents and siblings, they also consist extended families. they co-related and co-exist. It's important to make sure that your children knows who their uncles, aunties and cousins before our parents no longer around, extended families are the 2nd most important group to make sure that the legacy continues.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram