Product review : Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream

9:30:00 PM

Himalaya products are known for its' natural ingredients, without any preservative added. Their outlet can be easily found in most major supemarkets. However, the prices can be a little expensive as they're imported products.

During my visit to India, I managed to get myself a few of the product at a very super cheap price. Like super, super, super cheap. One of the many beauty products I bought was the Himalaya Revitalizing Night cream.

Himalaya’s Revitalizing Night Cream, packed with vitamins and essential oils, nourishes skin with vitalizers, nutrients and moisture. It contains combination of Lemon, Crab Apple, Tomato, Wheat and White Lily, which revive dry, lackluster skin and skin that has been exposed to harsh environmental conditions.

As I work in air conditioned office environment, my skin is prone to drying. So I make sure that I have a product that could seal moisture that I have lost during the day and as I often go out for lunch, the pollutions and dust made it worst,

Lemon has an overall soothing and relaxing effect. The citric acid present in Lemon lightens and softens your skin. Lemon juice also fades freckles, age spots and eliminates blackheads.

Crab Apple has soothing and keratolytic properties, reduces inflammation and removes dead skin fragments. It is a rich source of vitamins and prevents skin cell degeneration and premature skin aging.

Wheat, due to its high concentration of Vitamin E as well as proteins and natural antioxidants, is highly effective for most skin types and serves a number of purposes. Antioxidants improve circulation and help repair damaged skin cells, eliminating that wrinkled-leather look caused by sun damage. Wheat Germ Oil helps soothe the irritation and redness from eczema and psoriasis, helping to relieve itching and promote new cell growth.

White Lily is reported to possess soothing, astringent, anti-inflammatory and skin conditioning properties.

Tomato fruit is a rich source of alpha hydroxy acids. The polyphenols and carotenoids of Tomato are responsible for its antioxidant activity which nourish and moisturize the skin.

I like the smell and texture. It wasn't so thick nor too watery. It has a smell that replicate  between cherry and tomatoes? But I guess, different people will have different smell pallete. What I dislike about this cream is that, it tends to be a little bit oily on your skin if you apply it with your serum beforehand. So I skip my serum and apply the cream after toner before my bedtime. Your face will feel a little bit sticky but after a while, it felt smooth.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram