My dad lie

11:57:00 AM


Often we though being a father is to provide the family financially. Money for school, for tuition fee, for music class, for shopping, for groceries. Those, or we thought so, is the responsibility of a father. We saw mothers going through hard labor, those sleepless night when a child is sick, juggling between 2 jobs (working mothers). Anddd, we thought mother made the most sacrifice. 

We also assumed (or so) that a father doesn't know how to express his feeling. I mean, generally men. But have we ever thought the things he has to go through in order to provide us financially especially our education? I'm one of those. 

We see the nicest things our dad portray. The suit and tie, the nice office, the big car. But I believe beneath all that, in order for him to achieve, are plain hard work, sweat, blood and tears.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram