Travel essentials

9:17:00 AM

What are the must-have things in your backpack when travelling?
Recently during my trip to Singapore, I had the chance to visit Mustafa Centre. Mustafa Centre is a 24 hour shopping mall where they import products mainly from the UAE countries. Prices are very reasonable and in fact some of them are so cheap especially perfumes,

Since I'll be visiting India this coming March, and since the weather there is dry and humid, I'd thought I get something which I can use to apply on my skin. You see, I have dry skin especially the elbow and knee part plus I have cracked skin. So I have to make sure that those parts are moisturize from time to time.

As I was finding a good lotion through the racks in beauty section, I stumbled across Vaseline with Cocoa Butter which you can't find it here. I grabbed one. It comes in 2 sizes so I took the biggest one which can also fit into your handbag. 

A lip balm is also important to prevent cracked lips. Spending a few hours in the plane can cause dehydration so I chose Maybelline tinted balm. Not only I use it during my travel, I also use it whenever I feel lazy to apply lipstick, It changes color according to your lips and gives you this tinted pink lips. The only thing about this lip balm is the taste. It doesn't have sweet taste. Just a 'lipstick' taste.

The recent haul I got from a friend was this L'occitane hand cream. Ohh the smell is so good and it work so well on my hands. I apply it whenever necessary.

These are 3 items of must-have in my handbag or travel back-pack. What's yours?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram