Taking the leap of faith

1:28:00 PM



One of my FB friend posted a link on an article about people who leave everything behind and travel the world. Living life as a nomadic.

 Working a 9 to 5 desk job can be boring at times. Freedom is definitely out of the question. I love the corporate world. The rush of it sometimes excite you, but to a certain extend. It's just meeting the society expectation of a wage earner. So sometimes, getting out of bed to get ready for work is painful, especially on a Sunday night, when you think 'Shoot, it's Sunday already?'. 

There were times, I thought of leaving and just let go what I'm currently doing. Fly away from here. Visiting countries and explore new things out there. 

I admire people who's been living in a suitcase, explore life, explore big cities, learn new things and gaining knowledge from the people they meet. It's just overwhelmed. Everyone has a thing on their bucket list that they would like to get it ticked including myself, but what came in between that made us hold back? 

My dad thought me to spend wisely, buy a decent house, be someone successful. Yet again, how do we measure success? It's a very subjective topic. That was way back when I was learning in school through text book. But as I grow wiser, I learned that success may come in many forms. It doesn't limit to education nor career.   

Read more on what these people did in the name of 'Taking the leap of Faith'




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram