What do you cook for dinner?

9:39:00 AM

Ever since me and Juan got married, I've been looking forward to go back home for dinner. Juan cook amazing food. Although they're simple but each dishes is cooked with passion. He likes trying new recipes. Adding a little bit of this and that to his cooking. But sometimes he like to change too much of something :-)

Our dinner has been very simple. Normally, it includes chicken (i love chicken), vegetables and fried potatoes. We make sure that our dinner is balance. That means it must have carbohydrates, protein and fiber at least. I hardly eat vege outside. Reason being, they're not washed cleanly. But I do eat them occasionally.

Currently, the Polenghi Organic Lime Extract has been Juan's best friend. He use it in almost every dish he cooks. I can say that it tasted better than the one that you have squeeze it out yourself. You should try it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram