Down on memory lane

10:07:00 AM

Juan wanted to have dinner outside. So I tagged along (duh). Coincidentally we had to find apricot in syrup for my mum. It was not available in Cold Storage nor any baking ingredients shop. So we tried Sam's but it was not there too. Called my mum if she's able to settle with peaches instead. She agreed and we bought 2 cans.

We had dinner in Just Food (Paragon's food junction). After dinner, we took a peek at LaCoste clearance sale. The sizes available were between 36 to 40, I had no hope there so we left.

We also managed to see what is Penang on 6 all about. It was a partially renovated place on the 6th floor of Paragon which was turned into an old Penang town dated back perhaps in the 40s? It was nice and we had the chance to take some photos. Go see it for yourself.

I'm wearing Uniqlo WOMEN Supima Cotton V Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, beads necklace (Dianah's), MNG's skinny, Jelly Bunny kid's sandal.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram