I'm the girl who wears the same dress as the rest

10:00:00 AM

An ex MBA classmate of mine is getting married in December. Well, I consider as a close friend as well. So she hired me and another close friend of ours as bridesmaid. Well, when she told us that she wanted us to be her 'chi mui' on that day, I was jumping with excitement. I mean literally. I've never been one so to be chosen, is a big of a deal for me. There'll be 8 of us on the day of the wedding. Each of us were given a set of dress. I'm still trying to figure out on how to wear the dress.

We've been going up and down to her house, helping her with the preparations for the past few weeks. Last weekend, we helped her cut the wishes card for the guest to write for the bride and groom. 100 pieces, each one on manual labour! 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram