Happiness To Me campaign by Aere

9:10:00 AM

So what does happiness means to you? We perceive happiness in many ways. Each one of us perceive differently. For me, happiness doesn't come in the form of monetary. It's the company that I have around me, the people who stood by me through my ups and downs. 

Sometimes we were too engrossed with our problem that we forgot the little things around us that makes us happy. 

'Aere has started a #happinesstome project on Instagram, a move to reflect and share on the things that make us happy. For this campaign, the aim is to appreciate the basic senses that we have been blessed with. It’s through these senses that we are able to feel, and truly lucky we are, because some people were born without these senses. And some had them taken away' - R Nadia Sabrina




So what is #happiness to you? Share them and follow Aere on Intagram now. Remember to tag #happinesstome and @aere.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram