#roadtrip 2

2:56:00 PM

As I have mentioned that we had a horrible stay on our first night in KL here that we decided to check out the next day and stayed at another hotel. The first hotel that we took was situated right in the middle of Chow Kit road. The busiest street you can think of. Which was the wrong thing for me to do as I handle the itinerary for our holiday. Without checking out the hotel location, I just booked it because the price was cheap.

The next day after we checked out, we put our luggage in the car and decided to take the public transport to Times Square. Wanted to kill time before checking in to another hotel that we have booked the night before. It was around 10.30am. The weren't many cars on the street because it was only the 6th day of raya. So most city people are still on holiday. The mall was not crowded either like how it was on an ordinary Saturday. So it was easy for us to move around. Most importantly the traffic was very pleasant.

The last public transport that I took was around 6 years ago?? I guess. During my convocation trip. The public transport looked much better and cleaner compared to how it was previously. Efficient wise? Not really as I have to wait slightly longer. 







This floor mat was so cool. That I had to stand on it a few minutes. The floor takes the shape of your feet when you put pressure on it.  There was also a 'piano' stairs. Literally looked like a piano. It creates different tones when you step on them. Exactly like the sound of the piano. No photos here though. Cool isn't it.


                                                 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram