Food review: Tree Bar by G Hotel

9:41:00 AM

So here comes the review on the newly opened place. A cafe with leisure concept. Built around a big tree in Gurney Plaza. A place called Tree Bar.

The visit was not an intention one. Me and Juan had a 3 hours karaoke session (it has been ages) with my ex-colleagues. The karaoke came with lunch meal comprises of mushroom soup and salad (none is near to my delight). With RM20 to pay per pax, you can expect the taste.

Being said, we didn't had any plan right after the karaoke session. We walked down to the Ground Floor to have coffee. Rosa and Hans found this place and wanted to try it out. Everyone agreed. Had our tables prepared and had the menu delivered to us. 

Based on the ambiance of the place, one will know that they do no serve big portions of food. Mainly tidbits, light snacks, gourmet burger and drinks. I ordered a pot of Earl Grey (I suggest sharing) which I normally do in any cafe or eatery while Juan ordered a glass of  iced passion fruit tea(it was refreshing). A pot of tea cost around RM9 but it comes in a huge pot. I scoffed myself with the tea as I thought not to waste it. You can request for a refill but the tea will be slightly diluted. 

Kent wanted to try their truffle fries(options of normal fries, cheese or truffle), so ordered a bin (comes in a small stainless steel bin) but quite a large number of fries. We were able to share among us. It tasted a little mushroomy. It was my first try actual fact.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram