Life as newly weds

12:45:00 PM

It was my first day at work after a week long of break -__- (on marriage leave). I wish I could be on holiday a little bit longer.

The first question that a colleague of mine asked was 'How's your routine after married?'. Unexpected question.

I said 'Lots of clothes to wash. never ending!'. It feels weird on how many pieces of clothes will my laundry adds on after an additional individual moved in? Not to mention if you have kids. 2 kids? 3 kids? 4 kids? I can't imagine.


Things has been pretty much the same except waking up to a stranger beside you, sharing the same bathroom, sharing your table during breakfast, lunch and dinner. Petty arguments on which channel to watch.
We still maintain our own privacy like I go out with the girls occasionally and he goes back to his mum's while I'm not around. Another thing that changes is that my phone bill has fluctuate due to the diminishing of phone calls we make to each other.

Juan cooks a lot because he prefers home cooked food. As for me, I eat almost anything. I only crave my mum's cooking which I guess equivalent to home cook as well. I buy most of the ingredients whenever I can but I tend to forget some part of it. In this part, Juan does the job. He picks up a lot of pieces that I left behind. I tend to forget this, so does he. So you can imagine, at times, we travel with 'less' things as both are forgetful.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram