The Wedding Chapter: Thank You Part 1

3:49:00 PM

For once in my life,  I'm living in a fairy tale. Too much? Don't think so. Anyway, my wedding day turned out as what I expected. Better still, above my expectation. So ok, as what I dream of. Surrounded by close friends and family members including all my best friends since high school minus the Ferrari car which I was supposed to drive in during my arrival. Hahaha. I could not ask for more than today.

So here it goes, me and my boyfriend-then-now-husband (sorry I have to get use to this calling Juan husband) would like to thank every single person who has helped, planned, executed and attended our wedding. 

First of all, thank you very much to my parents who has been putting up a lot of work, energy and time in making sure this wedding a successful one. Without them, I can't imagine how this would turn out. Disaster. Juggling between work and wedding. I even go to work on the day before the actual one. To my father, thank you for the support you gave throughout this process and also for the diamonds as my wedding gift.

Thank you to my bridal house, Dnas Qaseh for that beautiful songket wedding dress, nikah outfit, amazing makeup and traditional theme pelamin. It was a great team work.




Secondly, thank you to Syurga Cinta Abadi for that i-want-to-cry hantaran decorations. It was so pretty, simple but most importantly, it was so-me. I couldn't bear to tear off those hantaran at the end of the day but I had too :-(


Special thanks to the team (who's also my best friends from high school)who has helped to organized, planned, execute and making sure that everything goes as planned. Thank you for the full force effort that you guys put. I couldn't ask for more. Everything were just in place and I'm grateful to have that extra hands. I could not thank you guys enough.


Thank you to Putree (subsidiary of Kuang Yee) for the amazing pre-wedding photos and kua (a traditional oufit for tea ceremony for the Chinese).


To my official photographers, Memoria Photos, thank you so much for the amazing photos. They look beautiful and natural. It reminds me of the good old days of me and Juan. 


As for the venue for this event, thank you to Putra Palace Hotel for the wonderful decorations. I'm glad to know that my parents are happy with the outcome, so do I. They're what we have discussed and went through numerous times prior to the wedding day. Your effort are much appreciated. Also thank you for the pent suite provided. They're comfortable and spacious.


A big thank you as well to Habib Jewellery for that amazing customized wedding ring. The look absolutely gorgeous and we both love them.



Lastly and foremost, to all my aunties, uncles, and cousins who came from a far. As far as Singapore. Thank you for making the effort to attend this important day of mine. It meant a lot to myself and the family.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram