Product review: Pearl Drop Intensive White Tooth Polish

10:15:00 AM

I'm afraid of the dentist to be honest. The last visit to the dentist was 2 years ago, after 11 years. My last checkup was in primary school prior to that. I did asked the doc on how to get my teeth whiten because I tend to drink a lot of tea but I don't smoke. So the tea basically left yellowish stains. He suggested that the only way to get my teeth white and sparkly is through bleaching method which will cost around RM900++. No way.

So this story starts after 2 years I had that conversation with the dentist. To save time, I thought I burn my pocket a little bit and purchase this little tube of miracle that cost me RM42.90 from Gurdian. Plus the wedding is in a 2 weeks time, I'd thought this would help.

Apparently that this little tube will whiten your teeth and the ingredient used in this tooth paste are the same as what the dentist normally use for bleaching process.

Ingredients:
Sorbitol, aqua, hydrated silica, glycerine, alumina, sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-12, aroma, perlite, sodium monofluorophosphate, pentapotassium triphosphate, alcohol, pentasodium triphosphate, cellulose gum, sodium saccharin, sodium lauryl sulphate, limonene, CI 74160, CI 77891

1. Restores the natural whiteness and shine of your teeth when used daily
2. Helps remove stains caused by smoking, coffee, tea and red wine
  3. Max strength whitening toothpolish clinically proven to leave teeth sparkling, clean and white
4. Intense Daycool™ minty flavour keeps breath fresh for hours and is kind to teeth and gums
5. Professional whitening and polishing with the same whitening ingredient used by dentists
6. Safe with battery toothbrushes and ideal for daily use


Verdict:
It doesn't really work as what it claimed. So I wouldn't recommend anyone to spend their pocket on this little tube. But I like the minty taste and the foams are less compare to the conventional toothpaste like Colgate.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram