The Wedding Chapter: The symtoms

12:14:00 PM

Well, a month plus more to go before the real day comes. To update you readers on what has been going on for the past couple of weeks.

1. First and foremost, the accommodation issue has been sorted out by the parents. I have delegated the task to both of them as they stay near to the venue. It was too much of planning, organizing and confirming from a far.

2. As for my photo props, they're only 1/4 done. I'm not even half way there and I need to pass these items to my best friend who will be handling 99% of the event. I might just purchase them -__-

3. I can feel a decrease in my weight. Though I have yet to weight them. It seems easy to fit some of my tight jeans.

4. Definitely lost in appetite. I'm been growing fond to food like sandwiches, fruits and instant noodles but not into energy provider food like rice and I try to stay away from oily food like curries to prevent any early breakouts because they heal very slow. So my breakfast now consist of scrambled eggs with 2 toasts in the morning accompanied with a cup of milk tea. Usually, I'll keep the toast and grilled them on the grill pan for dinner. 

5. Sudden increase in caffeine intake. Yes, very obvious. After my milk tea, I'll make sure I make myself half cup or full cup of white coffee. But I'm trying to cut them down.

6. Lack of sleep. Oh yes, that is definitely. Even when I go to bed earlier than usual, I tend to wake up middle of the night without any reason of having nightmares. Wake up with cold sweat and panic attack. After that, there will be no sleep for me until the next night. So my average sleeping time is roughly 3 to 4 hours.

7. Mood swing. Tick to that as well. I just shut myself from everyone including people in the office. Felt annoyed even people is only trying to smile at me. I only want to rot myself at home under the blanket, on my bed.

I know I needed to calm down. But having so much in my hands to deal with, I just snapped. I just want to make sure that everything goes smoothly. 

Honestly, the one thing I'm looking forward to (apart from the beautiful dresses, the decos) are meeting family and friends from a far. The other thing is, having my best friends as my bridemaids. Never I imagine that it will be real. I know things going to be alright but for now, it's just chaos.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram