Product review: Revlon Colorburst

9:21:00 AM

I have the latest addiction to lipsticks especially the matte kind. I feel that they glide easily on my lip and they have this lip stain effect. So I have been wanting to find the suitable pink for myself. Previously, got myself the NYX matte lipstick but the pink was not dark enough. I still love it, don't get me wrong. I wear them whenever I'm out.

So one day, I walked into Gurdian. Because it was raining, me and Juan had no chance even the slightest one to run to our car. We just had our dinner and the time shows 9.30pm. So we walked around to kill time and while waiting the rain to subside.I thought Gurdian is the best place. As usual, it wasn't a plan purchase. I saw the lipstick like many times but keep holding back in purchasing it. Not sure what got into me at that time.

By the time we came out, the rain has stopped. Since I can't wait for the next day, I unwrapped the lipstick and try it on. Wow, I just love the color. Slightly darker shade than the NYX one. It has minty feeling and it feels cool but just for a while.

You can get them at your nearest Watson or Gurdian store. There are many colors available for you to choose from. :-)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram