The Wedding Chapter : DIY

9:55:00 AM

I have been looking many websites on DIY props for wedding deco as well as for my home decorations. Some of them can be sooo inspiring. DIY projects do take up your time but it saves you the $$$.

 You can browse this website by A Beautiful Mess. They have loads of ideas from DIY office table to DIY sewing project.

I won't be having candy bar because I don't consume sugary food so I do not want the kids attending my wedding consume them too. Plus it will be a waste because my wedding will consist of adults and senior citizens. I believe they're not into this candy bar thing. Plus, I don't want the candy bar to attract the guests attention from the purpose itself which is......me

Even my Save the Date photos were taken by my sister-in-law in Bukit Tinggi which I have blogged here. Some places charges you around RM5 if you are taking wedding photos but not this one. RM12 for adult as the entrance fee. I suggest that you go early morning because the weather is not as cold as in Cameron nor Genting in the afternoon. The outcome was simply beautiful. It was also because of the natural scenery. I was provided with RAW phots, edited them here and there and added my own wording. Juan said 'Letting my inner Picasso out'.


I collect glass bottles. Once the plastic bag is full, I would sell them at a recycle center. A whole of a plastic bag. I thought since my wedding is around the corner,  it would be nice if I spent my time and energy into doing something special with these glasses. I'm planning to paint them in pastel colors and use them as my wedding deco. It will be look sweet and heavenly. Wasn't sure whether to use them as deco for my photo booth or deco for my registry table.


I collect tin cans too. The same, I used to bring them to the recycle center and sell them for a few bucks. You know, the extra cash. It's not much but it's something. After browsing a few creative website, I'd thought I'll turn the cans into DIY candle lantern. Carves with names beside the cans. It would look so cute and romantic.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram