SEPHORA Opening promo, Queensbay

9:04:00 AM

Ever since I learnt about Sephora, it has been a drug for me. I've been doing my makeup shopping at Sephora. They have a wide range of brand and products for you to choose from.

I have smudged eye liner at the end of the day. I applied freshly in the evening (normally for occasions), then by evening, they're all over my eyes. Ending up, I looked like a panda. So a close friend of mine suggested that I should get the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Because I noticed that her eye liner and eye shadow doesn't smudge and she's been using them for quite some time now. They have a few range of eye shadow primer. URBAN DECAY
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original, Anti-aging, Shimmer and highlighter. I chose the original one.




I love how they have these guidelines on which palette goes to which part of your eye.



Sephora Queensbay is currently having 5% discount for their members on top of the 10% savings. All you have to do is show your member card when making payment and say 'Sephora rocks me' and you'll get an additional discount of 5%. A total of 15% discount!!! Only applicable with their in-house brand, Sephora.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram