The departure surprise

3:21:00 PM

My sister is not the emotional type. She won't cry over sad movies. Unlike me, I'm the 2nd biggest drama queen, my mum holds the 1st.

Dianah fake her date of departure to India, which supposedly on the 7th of April, instead she told her friends that she's leaving on the 10th to the point that even my mum told everyone that it was the 10th (she got psychological influenced). Reason being, she didn't want to be a cry baby in front of her friends. Egoistic I can say.

A week before her departure, we were in Melaka for her orientation. On the way back to Penang, we stopped by Shah Alam to pick up some stuff from Dianah's previous rented house. While waiting for her at the mamak stall downstairs, the parents and me planned a surprise for her. Thanks to my dad. He suggested that I should give Puteri a call (Dianah's AFS good friend). So I did. The plan went smoothly where Puteri would gather some of Dianah's AFS friends to celebrate her departure. The meeting was to held in KLCC park. The parents and I should get an award for this act. It was tough!!! My mouth wanting to tell Dianah the surprise.




If you hear someone shouting, that's me. I don't know why I shouted when it was not my farewell surprise at the first place -__-'
I regretted later on.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram