Ami, the iron lady

12:37:00 PM

I know some of you knows Ami personally. You spend most of your conversation with her. Unlike me, I don't know her personally but I'm a huge fan of hers. I have been following her blog and stories in battling cancer for a couple of years. It is sad to know that such an inspiring person has passed on but we know that Allah loved her more.


Photo courtesy of http://www.myamethyst-shea.com/


It's funny how a stranger can not only change your life, in fact, became and inspiration and role model to thousands of others. We've witnessed it all how Ami battled cancer. Seeing it relapsed again and again. How she falls and gets back up on her own, strong and composed. A very strong lady I can say.

Despite that, her husband, Nazrul never leave her side. Being with her and attending to her needs every single day. That is 'cinta ke Jannah'.

P/s: A little note from Naz and Ami's family, if ever Ami owed you or are indebted to you financially, or in the form of jobs relating to her blog and social medias, please please contact him, or in other better words, claim it halal for her. Naz sends his sincerest apologies to whom Ami might've caused fault in the past and wishes for your forgiveness towards his late wife. If anything, just contact this num (+60127591117 Nazrul Hisham). 

If you're planning on donating some cash, please email Shea at shea@myamethyst-shea.com and she will assist you how. They're planning on a donation drive for Ami's hajj (pilgrimage). I have done my part, have you?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram