Product review: NYX matte lipstick

12:02:00 PM

I have only had the courage to wear bold and bright lipstick since 2 months ago. Inspired by so many blogs that I have read in recent years. Yea, it took me years to finally have the guts.

My first colored lipstick started from the brand Stage. Back then, the choice of colors that I have was natural or some what similar to my lips. 

Gradually, the color started to changed slightly bright and opted to, In2It red rouge. i only wear it for certain occasions. 

Then I was into pink, I mean hot pink but didn't have the guts to pull it off. I settled for a lower key of pink from NYX. My interest in NYX brand grew since I started using their mascara and eye liner which I have blogged about it here and here. For as long as I remember, I don't develop any kind of allergies. I chose the NYX matte lipstick because it is easy to apply and the color doesn't look glossy (I tend to munch on glossy lisptick) and it doesn't fade easily even after your meal.

You can get NYX at your nearest Sephora store.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram