Product review: NYX Super Fat Eye Marker

12:30:00 PM


You have sensitive eyes and you're wearing contact lenses. I bet it's not easy to find something which is contact lenses friendly eyeliner. As I mentioned here, I've tried searching everywhere for a suitable eyeliner that will not irritate my eyes. Well, thanks to NYX:-). I'm now a happy girl. 

Well, the tip of the eye pen looked like the usual marker pen that you used on white boards. It doesn't smudge and it stays long on your eyelids. The disadvantage of this marker is that, it's not easy to be wipe off. You need to use a waterproof makeup remover and do a double cleansing. The application of this eye marker is also easy. Believe me, it is not as tough as using liquid eye liner. As for the makeup remover, I've found the right one for it and without alcohol and I just love it. Will blog about it in the next post. 
You can get NYX Fat eye marker in Sephora, Gurney Paragon.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram