Gusteaus Cafe, Kangar

11:58:00 AM

Perlis has gone through changes in recent years. From a small town that has nothing to a city that has McDonalds, Giant hypermart, Watson, Gurdian, etc. So whenever I travel back, it's easier for me to do some shopping as I don't have the time to do it during weekdays.

It goes the same with eatery places. We have more options to choose from. Kampung delicacies, Western, Oriental, just name. I believe that this is due to the high demand from non local residents who reside there due to their work. Having a university has also helped in boosting Perlis's ecoomy and development (okay, I sounded so pandai here)

If you're looking for a decent Western meal that is slightly different from what you usually have, I'm talking about Perlis, then Gusteaus will be the place.

Situated in the heart of Kangar, Gusteaus accomodates only a few patrons at a time. The seats and tables are quite distance from one another, so you don't feel cramped will having your meal. Although the options are quite limited, but the food is nice to your palette.

Prices are quite comparable to places like Kopitan and McDonald but the portions are generous, enough for 2 person sharing. Their choices of drinks are quite limited though. But I do hope they would expand their menu in the future.

Dad ordered Chicken Parmigiana but I forgot to take a photo of it. To be honest, it was quite a disappointment. I was hoping that my Mac and Cheese is the bake type. Their soup were delicious (We ordered Mushroom soup and Beef Stew soup). Something different than what you usually order.

Their Teh Tarik was nice but it would be better if it was serve in a mug rather than tea cup. Lebih puas. Overall I'll give 3 stars just because the ambiance was really nice. However, menu wise, it could have been better judging by the price itself.




Visit their official FB page here and Instagram
Opening hour is from 1.30pm till 11pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram