Bio Essence 24K Gold Water

1:06:00 PM

If all mothers can relate to me, you know that you go through a big change the moment you gave birth to your beautiful baby. I used to have time to dress up, make up, wear pretty dresses and high heel. but now, I'm clad in T-shirt and cotton pants, most of the time. I rarely attend weddings or other functions. Even if I do, I wear my work clothes cause that's what I'm now comfortable in. Easy and fast.

The last thing I want to worry is having dark circles, eye bag, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Enough of having fashion disaster, I want to avoid looking like a zombie. Away with my dream of being a 'hot mama' cause that's not gonna happen until #babyjedi turns 2 *roll eyes*.

I used to walk along the shelves in Watson looking at this glass bottle containing gold flakes and wonder if it really works. The price is not expensive but it wouldn't be any of use if I don't apply them on my face. Then one day I thought 'Now or never'.

It's similar to SK II Miracle Water but it comes with REAL gold flakes infused in the bottle itself. Price wise, it's affordable and it can last you many, many, many months.

It has been over a month since I started using it and honestly I kinda like the result. With lack of sleep after having Isa, it protects my skin from the harsh radical contained in our air. This water also gave me the moisture that I need for my skin. But the one thing I dislike is, it tends to leave this sticky feeling on your skin and takes time to fully absorb.

  1. Formulated with 98% genuine 24K GOLD, Bio-essence's 24K Bio-Gold series promises to restore skin's natural glow with various all-in-one benefits:
  2. Glow from within
  3. Uniquely enhanced with Bio-Energy Fluid, 24K Bio-Gold is formulated to promote rapid absorption into skin to give you long-lasting smooth, moiturized, soft and youthful complexion, forming a strong protective shield over skin to fight free radicals and slow down signs of ageing.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram