Melvita Pure Argan oil

10:50:00 AM

I got this Argan oil approx. 2 months ago. A gift from Gush Cloud Malaysia. Didn't expect that I'll win this from them but hey rezeki jangan ditolak kan.

Anyway, I've been wanting to find a good Argan oil around but I'm not an expert in differentiating between a fake and a real oil. So when I got this from Melvita, I was jumping with joy. Knowing them as an established brand, I knew that their products are top notch.

What I like most about this oil is that, the moisture from the oil itself kept me hydrated throughout the day. Not too oily nor not too dry. I use it on my belly and elbow. The driest part of my body. When it dries, it itches which makes me a scratchy person.

Melvita's Organic Argan Oil repairs, protects and strengthens skin, hair and nails. So you can also use it on other part of your body too which is great. All goodness in one bottle kan.

Argan trees grow exclusively along the Moroccan coastline, in the regions of Essaouira and Agadir. The nuts from these trees yield an oil that is exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids and sterols.  For centuries, it has been renowned for its repairing properties, ideal for dry and fragile skin, and for its softening and protective benefits.

Melvita Argan Oil features:
Colorant and preservative-free
Natural and Organic Cosmetics certified by ECOCERT
100% of the total ingredients from natural origin
100% of the total ingredients from Organic Farming


Unroasted argan oil is a true beauty secret held by Berber women. Organic Argan Oil is also traditionally used to massage joints and to care for the nails and hair.  You can get a bottle of this from Lazada Malaysia.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram