Post Aidilfitri

9:51:00 AM

As I mentioned in the previous post, this year's Syawal is a special one for me cause after 7 years, we decided to celebrate Hari Raya in Singapore with the rest of our extended family members. Plus my dad agreed to tag us along this time which makes it extra special.

It was definitely the highlight of 2016. Reminiscing old memories where we used to ride on my uncle's lorry to go beraya. It was definitely fun. Although the gathering was not complete but I can still feel the warmth and I managed to slot in some time to meet other cousins especially the ones I grew up with and those missing in the gathering

I could see that everyone are no longer the small little cousin that I used to walk hand in hand with. They're all now young adults. Dah tahu pakai makeup, dress up, style pun dah lain. Cepat betul membesar. Made me feel so old -__-'

This time around, we didn't had the time to go for shopping. This trip is dedicated specifically for Hari Raya. Instead we focus on beraya from house to house. Tapi poket sakitla. We visited my grandma's, my uncles and aunties and a few of my cousins. It was good to catch up with each other like the good old days. Had lontong in almost every house we visited but sadly I didn't had my kuah kacang this year. My aunt and my mum cooked ayam merah, nasi minyak and rendang daging for everyone. They cooked the night before and brought it over to grandma's place the next afternoon.

Oooohh, I had the chance to fly with Tiger Air for the first time. They had this cheap tickets a few months ago so I thought why not. I've been flying with Jet Star for the past few years of my travel to Singapore.






















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram