Being a failure is not the end of the world

10:07:00 AM

Things has been pretty much hectic for the past 1 week. With so many things happening at workplace, I hardly have time for myself. When I go home, I'm a housewife and when I'm at work, I play the 'good employee' role.

Watching Hanie's 30 days vlog challenge today gave me the inspiration to tell you about how I flunk my life over and over again but these are the experience that made me who I am today and where I stand.

I've always wanted to be a doctor and that ambition has never change until today. If I would done differently, I'll do it properly this time. Raising up with my parents, education has always been number 1. My parents spent so much on our tuition fee from the moment we went into Standard 1 until we finished secondary school. I remember having to travel 1 hour from my place to a tuition center in Alor Star during my A-levels. My mum would wait for me 3 hours at shopping malls cause it was too far to go back home. Because they did not come from the new era of education system, they think it would be best for an experienced teacher to give us the extra lessons.

I wasn't the genius daughter but I worked hard although sometimes I needed a push from my dad. I didn't do well in my SPM that I had no choice but to proceed to Form 6 when my friends were all in kolej matrikulasi. I would call them and cried almost everyday. It took me a while to get used to being separated from my friends. I was the only one who went into business studies although I came from a science streme background. It was really hard that I almost gave up. Not having any finance or accounting background, I feel like a failure.

But that did not stop me from graduated. My parents and classmates gave me their support and some of them even tutored me after class and during weekends. To make things short, I graduated in Bachelor's in Business Admin. I cried when I got a letter from my uni saying I was eligible for graduation. Called my dad and my mum. They couldn't be more happier for me.

You know, sometimes you feel like things doesn't go your way or you wonder why is everything so wrong. It makes you feel helpless and hopeless but it is not the end of the road. Sometimes it could be a start of something good. There's always a way for everything. It's a matter of how to find it. Your experience has taught and change you into someone new, someone stronger. Perhaps one day, you'll look back and thank your failure for making you into the person you're now. Don't give up and always be honest, good things will come your way.

Life is like that. You either suck up and deal with it or you can choose to mourn for the rest of your life. I've done mistakes that I wish I could mend but what's the point. I'm glad the mistake I did in the past taught me to be who I am today. A wiser person. Be steady and take one thing at a time.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram