Product review: Klairs Rich Moist Soothing mask on Shopee

10:15:00 AM

I love online shopping cause it makes my life soooo easy. I can shop without leaving home. Saves my time and saves my petrol. The only thing I find inconvenient is when I have to actually use my pc to make those purchases.

When Shopee was launched I was not into it yet. Until one fine day I tried downloading it from Google Play Store and start to purchase my first beauty haul, Klairs Rich Moist Soothing mask. Received it last few days time and tried the mask yesterday. Oh my, I just love this mask. It has all the immediate effects mentioned on the package itself.

Other masks that I have tried has this sticky feeling after removing the mask but this baby just wow me. Tak melekit and mudah di tenyeh.

1. Lessen stimulus and increased absorption with 100% pure cotton.
By using pure cotton mask sheet, we lesen stimulus and maximized grip between you face and the mask sheet. Within the mask sheet it contains high concentration of moist to refresh your skin.

2. No stickiness, clean finish.
With hypo-allerginic ingredient, moist sheet mask offers excellent absorption and no stickiness after use. Also, you will experience complete difference of your skin after use.

3. Outstanding moisturizing and Calming effect
Hyaluronate, main ingredient for moisturizing and calming, not only does it provides long lasting hydration but also helps calm your sensitive and troubled skin.

4. Rich nourishment for your skin
Root of a hollyhock and phyto Oligo, extracted from aloe, and other healthy plant ingredients for your skin are used to provide you with the best nourishment and outstanding hydration.

- Moisturize
- Tranquilize
- Blocks harmful substance
- Provides vitamin
- Skin flexibility
- Skin protection




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram