Product review: Innisfree White Tone up cream

10:12:00 AM

Do you worry when your skin is tanned? I do. As I don the hijab last year, I tend to have tanned skin. It got worsen when I had an outdoor photo session the other day. The different was so obvious. As if my skin was burnt. I've never used whitening product in my life due to my fair skin. But this time around, I was desperate.

I've search around the web on what whitening skincare range that might suit me then I remembered that I've been using Innisfree Orchid Gel Cream. See here if you have not read my review on that yet. So I decided to go with the same brand since I had the experience. Purchased a bottle of White Tone Up cream via Hermo. As usual, the delivery was quick and efficient. Priced at RM79 (NP: RM109) for 50ml, I think it was a good buy. A jar of this can last up to many months. You only need to use a little of it.

I noticed the changes on my skin in a few days. It started to be fairer and smoother without any peeling effect. It's also gentle and oil free. Innisfree White Tone up gel cream is a gel whitening cream that contains pure berry extracts for exfoliation and vitamin B3 for preventing melasma and blemishes. It is also free from: parabens, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, imidazolidinyl urea. 

Biosaccharide Gum ingredient helps boost the whitening effect by retaining moisture and improving transparency of the stratum corneum.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram