Product review: April Skin Magic Stone face soap

1:59:00 PM

Entah bila I became a BIG fan of Korean beauty product. I guess after seeing one of my cousin who's obsessions are Korean based products.

I've been using a lot of over-the-counter beauty products. Those with strong lab made ingredients. I've never actually noticed if they really worked well on my skin or not. But as my age catching up to me, I realized that I have uneven skin tone and it looks dull too. Traveling and exposure to the outside elements make my skin condition deteriorate even further. So before it becomes worse, I decided to go for natural ingredients and Koreans and Japanese are known for this.

My first purchase of Korean beauty haul was the Orchid gel cream and White Tone up gel cream. Both works wonder on my skin especially the White Tone up gel cream. I could see that my burnt skin gradually turns to be even now although it took some time. The only thing you need when using natural ingredient product is patience. It doesn't work immediately like lab-made ingredients. For as long as it doesn't harm your skin, I guess it's okay.

I've told myself that I will start to take good care of my skin. As I grow wiser older, my skin regenerates at a slower pace due to my slow metabolism rate. It's a known fact, so I try avoiding lab-made ingredients to be apply onto my skin. 

I normally washed my face with Magic Stone in the evening during shower. As I sweat and my face turns oily in the day, I needed a good cleansing soap to make sure that all the residue are washed off from my skin properly. It doesn't dry my skin even if I don't apply any night cream. Sometimes, when I'm too tired, I will just apply toner and that's all. It made my skin feel so clean compare to the normal cleanser in tubes. Magic stone also effectively remove melanin, spots and blackheads.

You can get them through Hermo MY.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram