Reflection of 2015

9:45:00 AM

I hope it's not too late to wish everyone a Happy New Year 2016. Well, I'm still writing my resolution. Procrastination. Joking. I didn't have any to-do list for this year. I felt that I wanted to take 1 day at a time. 

So I had a 10 days off from work last week and we spent our 10 days in Singapore. This time, our trip is without any itinerary. Just random visits and meet ups. Didn't do any shopping *ok, I lied*.

I believe that 2016 will be a busy year for me and Juan. This coming June also mark our 2nd year anniversary. Wow, time really flies. At the same time, planning for our travel trip for the next coming years. I already have a few countries in mind :-)

That 10 days trip we spent in Singapore was something I consider great. I needed that for a long time. Even though we've already went for a backpacking trip in March last year with my sister. Taking myself off from my work desk is something refreshing. It gave me time to ponder. Reflecting on my failures and achievements in 2015. A lot I tell you. 

So for 2016, I want to start doing things I love. No more 'next year la' or 'nantilah'. Looking into details I have missed. Focus on what's important in my life. Taking out negativity around me especially cleaning out my friend list. 'Bad' friends can really impact your life in the long run. Seriously, they do. So I decided to be picky in choosing my friends from now onwards. I've learned a lot about people in the past.

Choose your friends wisely. How they act has an impact on how you will act. Be around people that will encourage you to do the right thing.
-Anonymous





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram