Strength

9:33:00 AM

“The Almighty understands our supplications and needs better than we can word them. Just try your best. He knows.”
-Mufti Menk

Me and Juan have been tied up with so many things for the past couple of weeks that we felt like we're on a 8am to 5pm working hours even during weekends. We had so many errands to run that I was struggling with my energy between cleaning the house and doing the laundry. My feet felt so tired that I can hardly feel the floor most for times. But Juan was sweet enough to keep the cleaned laundry (he's bad at folding them though) but yea, I can save my energy with his help a little. Lucky that I don't have to do the cooking.

You know, I love cleaning up the house but I dislike cooking. Not that I hate it. I only cook when I have the mood. Juan is more to simple cooking where else I do the complicated ones. More to the kampung dishes.  I love the feeling of squeeky clean house. I washed my toilet every few days once and you can call me crazy for all I care. You can even licked my house floor. Come by if you don't believe.

To stay at home mum, I do not know how you juggle between keeping the house in order and taking care of your kids. I'm already half dead here.

Wearing COTTON series; Black Widow shawl from By Alexa Blue and Milktee.nu Pink Leia dress






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram