Product review: Good Virtues Co.

1:45:00 PM

I've been eyeing on this little baby since it was launched on FashionValet. I thought of getting them once my shampoo is finished but you know, knowing me. Now, my current love is this little bottle. My previous shampoo is now officially anak tiri.

What I like about this shampoo is that it is free from any radical substance therefore you'll notice there's not much foam when using it. The smell is not strong but enough to keep your hair smells good the whole day including those with hijab. My hair smell so sweet and it leaves a soft touch to it. My favorite part is, Good Virtues Co. is also available in travel size. Easy to carry around. Yeay and the bottle is reusable.

What makes this little bottle special. Well, for a start this shampoo is infused with Organic Habbatus Sauda Oil (Organic Black Seed Oil) that hydrates for softer, smoother and shinier hair. The protective formula also comes with natural Maca Root extracts to strengthen follicles to help reduce hair fall.

Good Virtues Co are infused with the purifying goodness of Organic Habbatus Sauda Oil (Organic Black Seed Oil) which is recognised for its rich, natural nutrients, minerals and antioxidants that repair, restore and rejuvenate. They are also free from Mineral Oil, SLES, ALES, Parabens, synthetic colourants, and are not tested on animals. They only use 100% non-animal derived ingredients in their products.

The price is really reasonable. This one is 80ml and cost me only RM4!!!. Tell me about cheap and good. Well, you can now purchase it from Fashion Valet. They have other variety of body care too.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram