Long distance friendship

1:50:00 PM

I have soft spot for nice people and I build trust towards people very fast. Perhaps that is why people often took advantage of me being nice. I have few friends who went missing after high school or college but came up to me just because they needed help. But now, I'm more picky in keeping my friends.

My trip to the big city last week was for business purpose but since I couldn't make it to meet Alina during my last 2 trip, I made a point to overnight at her new place after a meeting with my supplier.

It was good to see her cause the last we met was, I think last year's Penang International Bridge run. We had tea time and dinner with Alina, her husband and 2 of his Seychelle's friends. The part I like most about them was the 'lazy French' language. 

I consider Alina as my long distance good friend. Reason because we hardly meet and sometimes not even once a year. During my trip to KL last weekend, we talked about how we met. It was through our college online forum. Our friendship started from there and now we both are married. I could not believe that it has been 9 years already! Although we rarely see each other, we keep in touch through text messages. Hardly phone calls.

It's so weird that friends who are living far from me are much warmer compared to those who stays nearby. Friends like this makes like simpler and happier.

I hope our friendship will last for a lifetime and may our kids become good friends too:-)

(Wearing PINK LEIA from Milktee)








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram