Friday love: Enjoy that moment

9:19:00 AM

So one fine day, I decided to book a room in Four Points through SPG webpage since it was on 50% discount. I thought it would be nice for me and Juan take a step back and enjoy the weekend without having to worry about the housework. 
*please okay, they were all settled days before*

So we went out from the house a few hours earlier to post my customer's order and had lunch in Gurney Plaza. Since our check in time was 3pm, we had ample of time to spend there. Then as we walk I saw big sign of SALES everywhere.

Being the nice wife, I told myself, better shop in Japan. Now currency not good. Be a nice girl. That was my inner conscious speaking to me. But it didn't happen. 

Hello, definitely I come out from one of the many shops there with a paper bag. I mean with s.

I tell you, girls and sales memang cannot be separated. 


After checking in, we I decided to rest (in my term, rest means sleep). Woke up 2 hours later, Juan wanted to take a walk by the beach. We spent the evening collecting sea shells and walked along the beach and had conversation but nothing about work.  It was like we were in Bahamas. Minus plastic bottles, broken shells, nasi lemak wrapping that I saw along the beach. 

Our walk reminded me a lot of the memories I had with my parents when we used to collect sea shells too. My sister was not born yet at that time. So I was the princess........until......please don't. You know, Dianah was born.

No way, I can't even afford London. Let alone Bahamas. Mimpi la.

"Ok, we've covered our exercise for the next 2 weeks d". After the less-than-2km-walk beach stroll.

We walked back to our rooms but towels were not there yet (apparently the laundry will only send the towels at 7.30pm). So we chilled. By the time we had our shower, it was already 8.30pm. We had a simple dinner nearby some food court and head back to the hotel. We didn't really spent time outdoor cause it was just a 1 night stay.



Overall we had a great time rewinding the week. Putting work aside and just the 2 of us. Like how it used to be when I was a kid. Walking along the beach with the waves hitting hard. Looking at children swimming and having fun. Not having to worry about anything.

I had some moment to think that I've been trying to please people, my whole life. I guess it's time to stop and think about myself. 

My dad used to tell me that don't expect anything in return when you do nice things for people, because you will end up hurt. People might not be able to step up to your expectation. Since then I stopped. I diverted my attention to people who matter the most in my life. People who has been supporting me for the past years.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram