My first Love-To-Dress

9:28:00 AM

Assalamualaikum.

 I was overly excited for the last weekend because a special parcel arrived. Been anticipating this arrival actually. 

I wanted to wear the dress for the upcoming Raya Aidiladha but I could not refrain myself from wearing it over the last weekend. I was sooo happy that I have found a brand that could cater my petite body shape WITHOUT having to go for a single alteration.

And guess what parcel that came in? It was #LovetoDressxFV. I was contemplating to get one piece for myself but as I was following their Instagram account , I could not resist myself from looking through all their gorgeous collections. Who says that hijab girls can't be fashionable while staying modest at the same time? *flips tudung*

When Juan brought back the parcel, I opened up the parcel right at that instant. You can call me gelojoh. Putting it on to make sure that I have purchased the correct size. I jumped and skip around the house. Because happy hormones decided to pay me a visit, Joking. I was happy because the dress fits me perfectly. Everything draped around my body nicely without being too tight nor too lose. As I was inspecting the workmanship of the dress, I could not stop saying 'Wow' because they were so detailed from the top to the bottom of the dress.

What I like most about this dress is that, the inner lining is made of cotton, not your usual chiffon linin. Therefore, you won't feel the material sticking to your skin when you sweat. Most importantly, you stay cool throughout the day. I'm gonna get another piece soon.

Wearing LovetoDressxFV, Alexa instant shawl in White Chocolate.



The zip gives you the convenience when taking your wudhu'


Love to Dress also has a hidden side pockets that you can store your loose items especially your duit raya.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram