Dusty

9:33:00 AM

....no, I don't think my blog is dusty yet.
It has only been days that I have not updated my blog.

So, I've been busy juggling with my 8 to 5 work and preparing for my upcoming project with my best friend. We'll be coming out with a product which I can't reveal as of yet cause everything has not been finalized. There are a lot more ground work needs to be done. Alla has just finished preparing her final thesis but now that she's done, her little brain can come back.

Me and Alla has been talking about this project of our since our high school days :-). It was supposed to be a cafe of our dream but nope, that has gone down the drain. We both don't have the cooking skill so we decided to put that aside.

So, do pray for us. May everything goes smoothly. Insyaallah.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram