UNIQLO X Hana Tajima

10:33:00 AM

Tell me that you can't resist the new collection from the collaboration of Hana Tajima and UNIQLO.
I.just.can't.resist *pulling husband's hand to Unqilo now*.

You know that Juan will ignore me when I ask when can we shop there. His justifications are 'Do you need it?' or 'You have so many clothes already'. Hello, women will always complain that their wardrobe is not fill with enough clothes. Just try to accept the fact.

My favorite will be this one. The WOMEN Rayon Drape Long Dress

Photo courtesy of Uniqlo

Are you drooling enough yet? Cause I drooled until I am out of my saliva!!.
I.can't.breath.

Wait till you see the rest of the collections

The have AIRism inner neck for you. This will ensure that you don't have to scratch your head like monkeys when you sweat.. AIRism will keep you cool. They have shawls with different prints for you to choose from. For more details, browse their catalog now to see more of their choices.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram