Saying 'No' to someone.

11:01:00 PM

So I went for my facial session after soooo long. Seriously, like wayyy too long. This time, it doesn't require any help from Groupon . I'm a total cheap skate when it comes to this. It was a dermatologist that I bumped to when me and Juan were on our way to tapau our sahur.

I walked in and was surprised with the price. It was reasonable. There were many types of facial but I chose the basic facial. Wanted to give it a try first before I become their regular customer. What I like first about this place is that it is located nearby to my place. So I don't have to drive way into town just to get my Groupon facial. By the time I reach my facial center in town, I would have thousands of wrinkles on my face due to STRESS. Living in the city is a total STRESS.

The session lasted for a good 2 hours. My face looked much better compared to before I had the facial. All my whitehead and blackhead were removed. I'm one satisfied customer. However, there was one part which I don't quite like in every facial session I attend. The 'promo' session where they'll bring you to a room. Asking how was it, evaluating and explaining about your skin condition and bla,bla, bla. So how do you avoid that?

I hardly say No to people because I will feel bad saying the big N-O in front of their face. I will usually say 'I'll think about it first'. But in this case, I used Juan as a shield. Hahaha. Ok not funny. I said 'Can I discuss with my husband first?'. In this situation, asking Juan means 'No, I'm not interested' but in a nicer way.

So, if you were in my shoes, do you say the No at that moment or you use the same excuse as mine?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram