Most fashionable teacher

11:06:00 AM

'Yong, mai depan tengok reti buat dak'. I was famous for that in Additional Maths class. I have a love-hate relationship for that subject. Reason was, I hated that subject so much but at the same time I love the teacher who taught us, Cikgu......, I was in science class from Secondary 4 and Secondary 5 and that was the best 2 years of my life.

I even slept through her class sometimes. When that happened, she will call my name out loud and I will like 'oohh,, what just happened?' My friends will be like, passing their answers underneath the table or I'll be forced to compute the calculation on the blackboard....live!

Cikgu Noraini has a very unique sense of fashion. She wears everything with the same color. Tudung, shoes, handbag and baju kurung with the same color and she has the loudest voice ever but she's cute.

Throughout our 2 years of class with her, I have never seen the angry side of her even when we did not complete our homework. I believe she has an unbelievable patience towards her students and she spent time in making sure that you understand whatever that she has taught in class. Sadly, today, we see teachers without passion in educating the young generations. It's all about the money.

In this special day, I would like to wish all teachers who had been motivating me, who even cried because we were hard to handle (let's say the students did not see eye-to-eye with the teacher), to my sports teacher, Sir Madzlan, thank you for pushing me to my maximum limit (like I did kan...) and shape me for who I am today.

Oohh ya, I would like to apologize to my English teacher who had harddddd time in teaching us (we brought makeups into her class,hahaha).

Happy Teacher's Day.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram