Ipoh roadtrip : Day 1

2:36:00 PM

It was a weekend that I've been waiting for since March. With everything that is going on in the office, a longggg break, away from the work desk was what I needed. Lets just say that I didn't had a good week for the past few weeks.

The initial plan was to go down to KL but the thought of having to go through the jam packed shopping malls and definitely other interesting places in KL will be swamp with people, we settle for something nearby. So Ipoh it was.

I planned a 3 day trip with both my parents and myself. Juan had to work so he didn't tag along. So the first thing I did was to book a good hotel. So after much searching, I went for Cititel Express Ipoh. Will blog about this 3 months old hotel in the next post.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram