Friday love : Shop for charity

12:32:00 PM

Every year, I will spring clean some of the things that I rarely use and normally I will donate directly to any orphanage homes. However for this year, I would like to do something different.

The items below are for sale and the proceeds will go to charity but I have yet to decide which. Once all these things are sold off, I will inform which charity body who will receive the proceeds.

Although the total amount is not much but I hope it could help those in need in a way.

For those who stays out of Penang, the price does not included postage price.

Slow cooker cook book  RM10

Easy entertaining cook book : RM10

Stainless steel earring holder RM15

SONICGEAR TV stereo set : RM20
There is no bass or treble adjustment except for volume. 

Earring holder : RM10

Motivational books: RM5 each.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram