I met someone in KLIA2

10:29:00 AM

So it was my second stop in KLIA2 since the official operation. The first was during my flight transit to Singapore. It was this time that I had the opportunity to explore KLIA2. It was much better than the old airport.

You wouldn't know that you're actually in an airport because KLIA2 was built with 'shopping mall' concept in mind. There are many shops around, therefore, passengers on a long hour transit can take a stroll around the airport. There are also many restaurants to choose from as well as food court.

The new airport is so huge that some departure gates takes you 20 minutes to arrive. So make sure you arrive early before your boarding time.


Tadaaaaa. It was Altimet whom I met on the way out from our KL bound flight. I was excited to see him from afar but wasn't sure if he was the one until I came face-to-face with him. He was so chill and friendly.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram