A true friend

10:00:00 AM

I try reading before bedtime. One way to stay away from gadgets before your bedtime. A healthy thing to do. I used to read bedtime stories when I was young but the habit vanished as I grew older and now I'm starting it back.

I have been married for close to a year and wow.....how time flies so fast. But, the wedding that I had reminded me a lot of the people who has helped me throughout the process. Before I got married, I dreamed that one day my best friends will be my maid of honor and bridesmaids and I'll be driving a Ferrari on my arrival (well, that didn't happen isn't it) and alhamdulillah the dream came true (not the Ferrari part *gasp* ).

I can say syukur that the group of friends I have did not disappoint me (well, minus what we argued in high school) and I'm glad that these are the people who gave me guidance about what is right and what is wrong, people who I can turn to during hardships. Most importantly, they always remind me of Allah. They don't judge my past and who I was.  And now that I'm in a middle of change, they supported me all the way. I can never ask for a better friendship than this and for that I thank you *you know who you're*. Looking forwards to many more years to come.

Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people to protect yourself from their evils.”
 (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)


 Pimpin Aku Ke Syurga, Afdholul Rahman

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram