Ann x Sin Chow : The Luncheon

10:47:00 AM

So, the luncheon was after the tea ceremony. It was also in Four Points. We were served with 8 course meal and they're all equally delicious. By far, the best dish I've ever had throughout my invitations to a Chinese wedding. This luncheon was for family members and relatives, therefore there weren't many guest. I could say that it was a private function.

When it was time for the waiter/waitress to serve the dishes, I was amazed by the ceiling wall that actually changes colors during the food presentation. I've never seen anything like this before (Yes, I'm jakun). The deco of the function room was so pwetty, over-looking the South China sea. Nothing more beautiful than this. 

It was overall, a good wedding dinner, luncheon and ceremony. At last, one of my closest girlfriend is no longer available in the 'market'.












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram