Do married couple have to show their affection in public?

9:54:00 AM

Well, I woke up a little bit late than usual for work.2 reasons. Reason 1, because I just recovered from a fever and reason 2 is because it was Monday. Monday blues.

I switched on the radio and get ready at the same time. Topic of the day was, do married couples show their affection in public. There were numerous phone calls coming in and had different opinions. It was interesting.

Me and Juan had been married for a little less than a year and even then, we don't show our affection in public especially in front of our good friends or family members. Back when we were still dating each other, we don't show it too. For me, it's all about respect. There has to be time where affection need to be shown in your personal time. Like when you're at home, just the 2 of you, or when you are taking a stroll by the beach. Showing affection towards your partner is something personal and intimate, in my context. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram